Finally, the moment you’ve been all waiting for (or not): Jefflion has a new layout and a new WordPress theme! It took me a while, but I’m finally here. Hope you like the new design and it will hopefully make me blog more.
It’s interesting to note that this is only the second layout in the website’s 5+ years history. It’s obvious I don’t really like to change layouts/designs often, but the old one was outdated and with deprecated code, AND the WordPress theme didn’t have widgets and other fine stuff. So I figured it was a perfect time for change.
This is a work in progress. I still have some work to do, so please be patient. It’s possible to encounter errors, design elements overlapping, missing files, 404 pages and other problems. I’m working on it.
Also, there is still some serious work to do, namely:
– Updating the pages (personal, goodies, domain, etc.) Most of them are horribly outdated and last touched years ago. I need to sort this out and make additional content.
– Add credits (for icons, vectors, base code, etc.)
– Responsive theme. At the moment, this WP theme is not responsive (meaning: it looks crap on tablets and mobile devices). I should work on it.
– Fixing layout problems. I tested the theme in major browsers and it looks presentable (or semi-presentable) in most, but there are sure some issues I need to deal with.
– Other stuff: fixing other minor problems.
But all in all, this is it and I am happy to present the new layout & WP theme. I do hope it will make me blog more often; the lack of updates are inexcusable!
Hope you like the new theme (and that it works for you. If not – drop me a line).